ABOUT PROGRESSIVE DIMENSIONS
A family-owned and operated local business specializing in countertop sales and fabrication. Progressive Dimensions was created 25 years ago and continues to expand and grow!
Progressive Dimensions Countertops now has four locations for shopping convenience throughout New Jersey. Visit us in Shrewsbury, Manahawkin, Toms River and Egg Harbor Twp., to experience what makes us different from other stone suppliers and fabricators.
Progressive Dimensions offers full-size slabs of quartz, granite, quartzite, and marble in all three of their locations and provides excellent customer service and craftsmanship. When you work here, you become family. Join a fun and exciting sales staff as they continue to help retail customers, designers, and contractors with their countertop projects.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for top talent in sales in your area! We have are shaking up the countertop business and are looking for a candidate that has the ambition and drive to keep up!
If you’re looking to work for a family owned company that values its employees and rewards those who work hard, then we urge you to apply. This position is salary PLUS commission.
We are looking for a team player, who shares our vision for the future as well as our values.
The ideal applicant should be able to work in both our Manahawkin and Egg Harbor Township locations.
- Help sales teams close sales through follow-up
- Prospecting contractors, designers, and other B2B accounts to set up meetings
- Grow current B2B accounts
- Attend networking events to gather leads and follow up with them
- Enter customer information into the company database
- Work sales floor as needed
- Attend select networking events
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer customer questions
- Greet customers and create rapport
- Developing leads through our referral program
- Give exceptional customer service
Requirements and skills
- Proven inside sales experience
- Must be ambitious and motivated
- Strong computer skills
- Kitchen design experience a plus!
- Track record of over-achieving goals
- Strong phone presence
- Experience working with a CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be passionate about home design