ABOUT PROGRESSIVE DIMENSIONS
A family-owned and operated local business specializing in countertop sales and fabrication. Progressive Dimensions was created 25 years ago and continues to expand and grow!
Progressive Dimensions Countertops now has four locations for shopping convenience throughout New Jersey. Visit us in Shrewsbury, Manahawkin, Toms River and Egg Harbor Twp., to experience what makes us different from other stone suppliers and fabricators.
Progressive Dimensions offers full-size slabs of quartz, granite, quartzite, and marble in all three of their locations and provides excellent customer service and craftsmanship. When you work here, you become family. Join a fun and exciting sales staff as they continue to help retail customers, designers, and contractors with their countertop projects.
The Fabricator plays an important part in our countertop fabrication process under the direction of the Shop Supervisor and General Manager by being responsible for the following:
- Fabricate jobs as assigned for the day
- Cut & shape sink cutouts to specifications
- Demonstrate “team player” characteristics
- Fix countertop imperfections as needed by doing minor repairs
- Apply standard sealer and top polish to stone
- Keep fabrication area clean and maintain trenches
- Take care of company property (ie: tools, equipment, etc…)
- Clean station at the end of shift
Se Habla Español
Successful, busy Granite and Quartz Fabrication Company in Toms River is urgently hiring for our Install Team with opportunities for growth!
- Countertop Installation
- Install granite and quartz countertops
- Repair work as needed
- Provide excellent customer service in the field
- Work with Road Supervisor and General manager to ensure customer satisfaction
- Must be able to lift 100lbs
- Must have a clean driver’s license and be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Professional in the field
- Respectful to customers
- Must be a team player
- Construction experience a plus
- Installation experience a plus
- Ability to be a team player
- Bilingual a plus
- No experience is necessary, training will be provided
SE HABLA ESPANOL
Successful, busy Granite and Quartz Fabrication Company in Toms River is urgently hiring for our Templating Team with opportunities for growth!
- Accurately and precisely measure customer’s countertops using laser
- Confirm overhangs, supports needed, backsplash, and other items on the company’s template checklist
- Upload files to the company’s CRM
- Digital templating experience
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Must have a clean background
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be professional and reliable
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be computer savvy
SHOWROOM SALES REPRESENTATIVE
We have an immediate position open for a sales-driven individual with a strong closing ability to work in our showrooms. This position is salary PLUS commission!
The Showroom Sales Representative increases sales by working with customers including homeowners, contractors, and designers in choosing from a wide variety of natural or manufactured stone and cabinets.
Applicant must be able to work in our Toms River and Shrewsbury locations.
Salary plus commission!
- Be successful in selling natural stone and quartz countertop materials and other company services to retail customers, contractors and designers
- Give excellent customer service to customers, contractors and designers
- Must use company’s computer CRM and Google Suite
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Must grow sales for company
- CLOSING ABILITY A MUST
- Possess a professional, knowledgeable, positive and energetic attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Strong selling skills
- Must be a team player
- Effective listening and negotiating skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Manage time effectively
- Able to work independently with some direction
- Able to read drawings and blueprints a plus
- Training will be provided but home remodeling experience/selling is highly recommended when applying
Email Your Resume To:
732-244-0109 ext 201